Gary founded The Kilpatrick Group, PA during 2002 and provides forensic engineering services to legal and insurance clients and also provides contract and consulting engineering services to industrial clients in project management, product design, process design, machine design and tool design.
Gary E. Kilpatrick
Gary E. Kilpatrick, PE, DFE
When you think of Gary, know that he is a:
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Diplomat Forensic Engineer
- Degreed Mechanical Design Engineer
- Machine Design Engineer
- Manufacturing and Process Engineer
- OSHA Certified Industrial Safety Engineer
- Motor Vehicle Crash Reconstruction Engineer
- Motorcycle Crash Reconstruction Engineer
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)/Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle (ROV)/Utility Vehicle (UTV) Crash Reconstruction Engineer
- Industrial Accident Reconstruction Engineer
- Forklift Expert and Certified Forklift Trainer
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Expert and Certified MEWP Trainer
- Crane Expert with both Mobile Multi-Axle and Track Crawler Telescoping and Lattice Boom Cranes
- Amusement Park Ride Investigation Engineer
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering from North Carolina State University (Emphasis in Mechanical Machine Design and Machine Design Safety) Class of 1990.
Licensed Professional Engineer in 14 states currently including: NC, SC, VA, WV, GA, FL, TN, NJ, NY, MD, LA, WI, IL and MS.
Mr. Kilpatrick has submitted written reports in both state and federal court cases. He has testified as an expert witness in both deposition and trial in state and federal cases.
Mr. Kilpatrick has prepared and given presentations on forensic engineering topics to professional engineering societies, community colleges, university student engineering societies, paralegal associations, and casualty insurance adjusters. Mr. Kilpatrick has written technical papers some of which have been peer reviewed.
Mr. Kilpatrick’s corporate office is located in Jamestown North Carolina. Please feel free to contact him any time at 336-841-6354(o) or 336-803-1639(c)