Who is The Kilpatrick Group, PA?
We are a forensic engineering firm that provides forensic engineering investigation and analyses services for our legal and insurance clients. Our forensic engineers travel throughout the United States to investigate industrial accidents, product defect and failure claims and causes of action resulting in OSHA violations, personal injury or death.
The Mission of The Kilpatrick Group, PA:
Our mission is to provide to you forensic engineering services that are dedicated to the application of the art, science and methodology of engineering and the scientific method in order to answer questions of fact in the jurisprudence system to assist the trier of fact concerning accidents and product defect and failure claims. We utilize our engineering knowledge, skill, experience, training and education to give you an objective professional opinion that is thorough and comprehensive, understandable and timely. Our engineers have submitted written expert reports in state and federal court and have given sworn expert testimony under oath during both deposition and trial.
The Kilpatrick Group, PA Provides Forensic Engineering Services in Industrial Accident Reconstruction and OSHA Regulations: (a partial list)
- Workman’s Compensation
- OSHA Industrial Safety Regulation 29CFR1910, 1926, 1928
- ANSI, ASME, ISO, UL, ASTM Standards and Codes
- Machine Guard Engineering and Machine Guard Safety Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
- Lockout/Tagout Safety Requirements
- Kinetic Energy and Hydraulic Punch and Forming Press Accidents Reconstruction
- Scaffold, Ladder and Work Platform Accident Reconstruction
- Forklift Accident Reconstruction
- Material Handling and Warehouse Storage Rack Accidents Reconstruction
- Loading Dock Accidents Reconstruction
- Manlift and Vehicle Mounted Work Platform Accident Reconstruction
- Crane Accident Reconstruction
- Machine Hydraulic System Design and Accident Reconstruction
- Machine/Component Product Defect and Failure Analyses
- Model Building
Who are the clients of The Kilpatrick Group?
We work with law firms and insurance companies on civil plaintiff, civil defendant and insurance claimant cases. We also work for criminal defense firms and public defenders in the criminal cases.
How can you contact The Kilpatrick Group?
Our corporate office is located in Jamestown North Carolina. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your case. Our contact information is:
The Kilpatrick Group
Phones: (o)336-841-6354 (c)336-803-1639 (fax) 336-841-6375
The Kilpatrick Group provides contract and consulting engineering services to general industry in project management, program management, process design, machine, tool and die design.